Stay up to date on current News & Issues.
General News -
Do you know about MCOCA?
Bucks County -
Townhouse plan submitted for Newtown Swim Club site
Chester County -
Malvern to consider changes to rental licenses
Delaware County -
Developers withdraw plans for Beaver Valley housing
Montgomery County -
Rockledge council passes rental ordinance
City to release Schuylkill master plan
Select a Municipality from our database to learn about its real estate regulations:
Selling a Home
5 Things to Do Before You Sell
- Get estimates from a reliable repairperson on items that need to be replaced soon, such as a roof or worn carpeting, for example. In this way, buyers will have a better sense of how much these needed repairs will affect their costs.
- Have a termite inspection to prove to buyers that the property is not infested.
- Get a pre-sale home inspection so you'll be able to make repairs before buyers become concerned and cancel a contract.
- Gather together warranties and guarantees on the furnace, appliances, and other items that will remain with the house.
- Fill out a disclosure form provided by your sales associate. Take the time to be sure that you don't forget problems, however minor, that might create liability for you after the sale.